Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WeeBitWednesdayTime!! :)

Link up herrrr and play along. :)
{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
One thing?? I guess toothpaste. I always have like 3 tubes at a time.

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni. duh.

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
Hmm....the first favorite that pops into mind is "Regarding Henry".

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Orange Juice!

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Lay in bed and read.

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
A picture of Gage and Zac.

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
Heck yeah...the Kevin Bacon one. It's freaking hilarious. Love Kevin Bacon!!

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I don't know? Nothing crazy.

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
t-shirts. Seriously. I love tees. :)

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
I don't know. I never watched it. :/ Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, "Regarding Henry" is a super good movie. I like that part where he re-learns how to read with daughter. I'm a sucker when it comes to father-daughter moments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...