Link up and play along. :){one} have you ever been on tv?The news used to get random people in town to wave and say,"Hello Texoma!" at the end of the news. So, they caught me at JJ's and I waved and said,"Hello Texoma!" {two} what was the best movie you saw last year?Are you kidding me? I watch so many movies, I couldn't possibly decide what movie was the best. haha. {three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?Out. Somehow it always ends up on the floor? I don't know how. Weird.
{four} do you cut coupons?Lord, no. I don't have time to clip coupons! haha. I used to when I was little, though. :)
{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?Yeah. Sometimes I do.
{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?McDonalds? Hot Mustard and BBQ mixed. Anywhere else, gravy.
{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?Nope. Zac gets the Kids National Geographic, though. haha.
{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?All the time. :) I leave Gage and Zac notes. I guess that's not really a letter, though. I guess the last letter I wrote and mailed was to Gage's dad, when he was in jail.
{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?Ummmm, apple? I guess. I'm not really big on pies.
{ten} black olives or green olives?If I had to eat one, it would be a green one. They're alright. Black ones are disgusting. |
No comments:
Post a Comment