Friday night I FINALLY went to see 'Black Swan'. I remember seeing the previews to this movie forever ago. I couldn't wait for it to come out. I thought for sure I'd have to wait until it came out on DVD. Usually movies like that don't make it here to little ole WF. But it did. And it was just as wonderful as I thought it would be. It was so intense and just.....weird. And crazy. And sad. I thought it was beautifully made. I loved it. There were parts that were a little awkward to watch, but still a great movie. I would definitely see it again.
Saturday I finally watched 'Catfish'. Another movie I had seen the previews to that I wanted to see. I was counting the days until it came out on DVD. It finally did....I went to Redbox....they didn't have it. I was buying groceries at Wal Mart and went to the movie section...they didn't have it! Ugh....I had to bite the bullet and pay Gage's $10 late fee at Hastings (forgotten rented Call of Duty game) and rent it there. It was so worth it. Another awesome movie. I'm going to have to buy both of these movies! :)
Soooo, Zackary's 8th birthday is today. He's with his dad, last night I told him I would take him and his bubba out to eat....anywhere he wants to go for his birthday. I knew where he would chose to go. The same place he chose last year...the same place he wants everytime I say, "Let's go out to eat.....what do y'all want?" His answer,"Los Tres Amigos!" Usually I say no to that. I think their food is just ok. But it's his birthday....so Los Tres Amigos it is. And it was absolutely HORRIBLE. The service sucked, the food sucked, the long wait time sucked. And when you say you have a birthday, all the waiters and waitresses are supposed to bring the birthday person a sombrero (sp?) and all sing 'Happy Birthday' to them. I told our sucky waiter it was my son's birthday, he said ok and walked away. Then came back 10 minutes later and said,"Everyone is too busy. Sorry." (which I had to ask him what he said 3 times....everytime he talked to us....because he mumbled) Seriously? Everyone's too busy to come over for 45 seconds to sing happy birthday to my 8 year old son that chose your sucky ass restaurant (of all places) for his birthday dinner? Seriously? Then he charged me something on my ticket that we didn't even have!! What a horrible way to spend a birthday dinner. I felt bad for Zac. Amount Due $23.76 plus tip.....$23.76. No tips for you, jackass. We will NEVER go there again. Fer realz. At least we still have his birthday party to look forward to next Saturday! Hopefully that will be a better experience for all. So, today I've been cleaning house all day. Getting ready for another work week.
1 comment:
happy belated zac!
Post a Comment