Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Friday!! And I just had two days off...two more to go! YAY!

Dear Mr. Scorpion,

I know this is Texas. I know the weather is sometimes in the 70's in January...as it is supposed to be this weekend! I'm super excited about it, too! But yesterday morning at 6:45 a.m., it was still 25 degrees outside.
So, I'm just wondering why you felt the need to make an appearance in my home?







Now, I do want to thank you for not stinging my 14 year old son as he threw you from his neck! But you did still put the fear in me. I mean, did you see me as I was cleaning Gage's nasty room? Looking in every direction at the same time. Oh wait....I guess you didn't see me, since you got flushed down the toilet.
Please don't be mad about that. It was for your own good. It was seriously too cold for you to be out just yet. I hope you were the only one venturing out, to see if it was safe. I hope that your "friends" notice that you haven't returned and realize that it's not safe.
Love, Steph

And to all you people that tell me,"Oh my gosh! If there's one out already, just imagine what this summer is going to be like..." I KNOW! Ugh! I freaking know!!! Damn country living.
This weekend I will be spraying. :)


On to a happier note....I was off for the past two days, due to low census at work. Love it!
I, obviously, got Gage's room cleaned up yesterday...after the scorpion incident. Then went to see "Black Swan" again. This time with Leah.

I seriously love this movie. :)






During my two days off, I also saw "Easy A". When it first came out, I really didn't care to see it, but I finally gave in and watched it.


I loved it, too!


In fact, I returned it yesterday, then bought it. :)

Ok, that's all I can tell you about right now. I'm at work...was just taking a break. Back to work I go. Pretty busy for just having 6 patients today! Seriously! :)

Happy FRIDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Marz said...

haha cute letter to your unwanted guest!!! Made me laugh :) Don't worry I think you've put the fear in his scorpion friends and family since they are now missing him and they prob won't be bothering you any more :)

Anytime I think of scorpions I think of the mean one in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" who killed that poor sweet ant!!! That always made me cry growing up!

I love Black Swan too!! So glad I got to see it a second time with you :) I really want to watch "Derailed" again so I can see her instructor in it. He's such a good actor. I also loved "Easy A"! So funny that Amanda Bynes character's name was Marianne :) You know I always love hearing songs etc. with my name in it! :)

k said...

I would seriously freak out if that was in my house!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...