Apparently the big winter storm is about to hit us! I hate the cold weather! :( Ice, snow, wind, freezing temps. UGH! So, of course, like I always do....I'm staying the night at my sisters. I live about 15 minutes from town, so the least amount of driving in the crappy weather, the better.
No option in missing work, since everyone else lives further away than me!! haha.
So, before heading over to her house, Lucia called and asked me to bring over some movies. She said they can be scary OR funny! We're watching "Can't Buy Me Love" right now. :) Loooove this movie!!!
"I mean, he went from totally geek, to totally chic!"
Then later, we're going to watch "Scream"! :) Always a favorite of mine!!
No matter how retarded you think I am....I am super excited about "Scream 4" coming out. Seriously. :)
2 comments:
SO glad the WFISD closed tomorrow because that means our office is closed! :) YAY! I am hoping you get the day off tomorrow too!
Ahhh I love "Can't Buy Me Love" :) Such a classic :)
am giggliing up in canada at your texan winter weather. we are getting 20-30 cm of snow tonight and that doesn't guarantee a snow day in the least!
Post a Comment