You leave your sister's house to pick up your son from the movies....(date with his girlfriend).
That is a scary thing. Your 14 year old son on a date! haha.
But when you get back to your sister's house, you open the garage door and walk into the garage.
Hiding over to the side....you see something jerkily coming towards you...and it's this face...
Yeah. My sister looooves to scare me. I jumped and covered my face and yelled,"Good God, Almighty!!!" haha.
I, of course, did not get a picture of my sister in the mask, so I made Jack put it on...just so you could get a visual. :)
Yeah, my heart is still racing.
3 comments:
Lol!!!! I would have peed in my pants!
I swear I can be a mean mom sometimes now for Halloween my brother dressed up as Jason - entire body suit,mask, and machete. Well he turned off all the lights and scared the daylights out of Miguelito! He cried so much and I felt so bad that I started crying myself! I'm horrible I know!
HA!
ohhhhh that Leah!!!! She's scared the crap out of me before, but I'm SO glad not like this! ahhh I would pee my pants if she wore that mask to scare me! I'll be sure to check her bags the next time we go out of town together just to be sure she is not planning on bringing that scary mask with her!! hahaha
aww Gage on a date :)
Post a Comment