Friday, January 21, 2011

fill it in, yo......

Wanna play, too? Link up here! :)


1. My favorite quote is:
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." Helen Keller

2. A bad habit I have is:
Usually here, I would say smoking. But I haven't had a cigarette in 125 days. :) Although, I am considering starting again. I sure do miss it!

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was:
When I was 16 a friend of mine died from huffing free-on. He was found in his apartment all alone, gone. A few weeks after his funeral, another friend almost died from the same thing. I have never lectured someone the way I did after that. It would've made my mama proud. Pretty sure I felt like a mom instead of friend.

4. Weekends are:
For getting everything done that I can't during the week. Laundry, cleaning house, picking up the yard (Beauty tears everything up, ugh.). Then, relaxation!

5. When I was a child I wished my name was:
Jamie. Why? I have no idea why. But me and my sis used to bring stray kittens home allll the time...and I'd name every one of those kitties Jamie. haha.

6. I wish:
to win the lottery. Duh.

7. A secret I have is:
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, would it? I have a few skeletons in the closet....and I choose to keep it that way.

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

Don't start again!!! Stay stong!!!

brlracincwgrl said...

Congratulations on the Not Smoking! That's fantastic! :).

P.S. I love that quote! It's one of my favorites too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...