Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We have a winner...I repeat...we have a winner!

Hello, Tuesday! I don't remember a time I've ever been excited about a Tuesday!
Today I am. For TWOOOOO reasons!!

One: I'm off Wednesday and Thursday this week. Woot, woot!! Gotta love that, right??
Two: Today I get to annouce the winner of my very first giveaway!! How fun! :)

So, everyone vibrate your little tongues (unless you have a long tongue like me, then vibrate your big tongue) to make a drumroll sound, please.....

And the winner (according to random.org) IS.......PHOENIX PEACOCK.
Congratulations to you! :)



3 comments:

Marz said...

aww man! I was seriously hoping to covet my brand new London print :( haha Congratulations to Phoenix :) I love her so I'm happy she won!

How in the world did you get Wed AND Thurs off this week?!?!? LUCKY girl!!!! I'm jealous!

LOVE the new blog layout :)

Micaela said...

MAN! you were supposed to pick me! ;) jk!

CONGRATS TO PHOENIX!!! perfectly in time for her birthday- good job random.org!

i loved your giveaway steph :) thanks for having one!

A'n'G Johnson said...

Thank you Thank you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...