Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Check this out, yo!!

I entered a giveaway this morning! Normally I don't blog about giveaways, if I enter them.
I like to blog about everyday things. I don't want an advertising feel to my blog.

But I read Mickey's post this morning about this giveaway. How could I not WANT to blog about it?




So, I say; head over to this blog, enter the giveaway. If you don't win, do what I plan to do and buy something anyway!! :)




2 comments:

Micaela said...

isn't it darling? it is the FIRST THING i'm going to do when i get hired by someone (ANYONE!)

i fell in love. and i wanted to hug that child! :)

thanks for spreading the word !

and btw-- LOVE your new header ;)

you and your horror films! ;) xoxo

Romanian Princess said...

Love your blog. I'm currently reading the purpose driven life actually. I LOVE it!

XoXo Nicole Mariana

www.romanianprincess.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...