via Lauren, since it was recently her birthday. :)
1. Birthdays are: fun....until you hit 30. Then it's just downhill from there. Although, I'm getting a lot more comfortable about getting older. Turning 33 doesn't seem to bother me as much as 30 and 31 and 32 did. haha. But as for other people's birthdays....I love them! Love buying gifts!
2. My favorite birthday memory was going to see Bob Seger. I've always loved him and it was amazing getting to see him. It was a fun weekend all around.
3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is my mom cooks for us and makes us whatever kind of cake we want. My sisters always pick Red Velvet Cake. But I like to change it up. :) Usually I like Pineapple Upside Down Cake!
4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose I've already chosen it. My mom makes me pork chops, fried potatoes, green beans, and a salad.....and my cake!
5. My birthday is on Februaury 16th.
6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go toooooo, hmmmm.....I've been wanting to go to Ireland. :)
7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was tickets to see Bob Seger. DUH! haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment