I survived high school orientation. I couldn't catch my breath on my way to pick up Gage and head that way. When we got there I started shaking. Is this insane, or what? I mean, seriously...I'm the mom and I was way more nervous than Gage was. But once we started walking around the school, I felt a little better. I was showing him where all his classes were. It's so weird taking my son to orientation at the same high school I went to! It brought back a lot of memories. :)
We're both super excited about his schedule. He got baseball and guitar!! So exciting. When we signed up for the classes, they said that it is very rare for a Freshman to get guitar. Everyone wants to take it, so usually just the juniors and seniors get the class. But Gage did!
Now I'm going to have to buy him a guitar. I told him the only way I would, is if he would come home and teach me everything he learned in class. haha.
So, I thought I was going to have to take a Xanax, but I'm all good.
Monday.....that may be a different story. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment