Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday, baby! :)

Earlier this month I signed up for a mix tape swap. You send out two cds to two different people, then two other people send you a mixed tape. One of the girls I sent one to, Melissa, from Brooklyn, NY sent me one back! Sooo sweet. Look at her cute packaging!!
Sorry, took it with my phone, not great quality.
But it is a nice relaxing cd of music and songs. I love it! :)

When I got off work, me and the kiddos went to rent some movies and video games for this weekend.
I rented a movie I've been wanting to see called "To Save a Life".
It remindes me a lot of "Facing the Giants" and "Fireproof". Like they're Christian movies and really good...if you can get past the bad acting. :)
It's about a basketball star in high school , Jake, and he's like "Mr.Popularity". He had a best friend growing up, but when he got into high school, and got to be big time, he quit hanging out with him. The ex-friend commits suicide.
Jake starts to question what's important in life.
partying? beer pong? being popular?


It's a wonderful movie. Needless to say, I cried. It's a good movie. I recommend it! :)
I also rented "Date Night". I'll need a good comedy after this cry-fest. haha. :)

1 comment:

Micaela said...

awww, I LOVE the packaging!

i bet your mixed tape was so good she just wanted to especially thank you ;)

x

on my day off tues (man oh man it feels like an eternity away with all the hours i've been working!) i'm wanting to do nothing more than have a movie date with myself. it's been WAY TOO LONG.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...