Thursday, August 12, 2010

You're a terrible singer....but I like this song.

I got off work at 9 o'clock this morning. Very nIIIce. Three hours is better than none, right?? :)




So, I got my sister's scrapbook finished...now I wonder if I can wait until the 23rd to give it to her? Probably not. haha. I'm the worst about wanting to give gifts the minute I get them...or in this case, finish them. :)

I picked up Zac from the Youth Senter and we went to Hobby Lobby to buy some stuff to finish it up. This is him in the parking lot.....apparently this is the look I get when I sing. :)
Hey, I know I can't sing! But I like to, anyways...and if you're in MY car, you have to listen to it! haha.






When we got back in the car, out of the 105 degree heat, Zac once again told me his armpits were getting moister. But this time he added...."turn on the air conditioner or mushrooms will start growing out of my pits!"
d.o.r.k.
:)

1 comment:

Marz said...

I thought you might have gotten off early because I emailed you and was wondering why I hadn't heard back from you! haha I emailed you about a Fed Ex sighting - NOT that one, but another guy whose chest hair drives me wild! haha :) Oh la la! :)

That's such a cute pic of Zac!!! :) I love it!!! And for the record, you sounded good to Ryan Adams the other night, maybe you should stick to Ryan Adams so Zac won't make that face :) hahaha

Zac just says the cutest things! ha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...