1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is seriously? I'm a single mom with two kids, work a full time job, and try so hard to be in bed by 9:00 at the latest on week nights, so I can be up at 4:30 a.m. Adventurous?? Me? No. OH WAIT.....there was this one time....no, nevermind. I got nothing.... haha.
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be a comfortable, broken in, cute pair of converse .
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is texting. I hate talking on the phone. Absolutely HATE it. Don't call me, don't leave a message, just text me.
4. I feel happiest when I'm with my boys and family.
5. A little dream I have for my life is to be comfortable. Financially, emotionally, physically. Just comfortable in my own skin and life.
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is my cell phone. How did I survive without it before??? I honestly don't know.
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick movies. Do you know me? Duh. Of course I'll say movies. I LOVE movies. I love books...but I love movies more. :)
1 comment:
Being a mom is a pretty big adventure too!
Post a Comment