Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Monday!!...not really, but whatever.

Lacey's, uhh...ex-boyfriend/baby daddy (haha) let Gage borrow his guitar. And a co worker has one she said Gage could have! So, we'll use Chad's until D gives us the one she has. I'm so thankful for all the people who offer to help me out. There's no way I would've been able to afford a guitar....at least not anytime soon. So, that's just awesome that two people have offered!
And sweet Lauren takes guitar lessons and has offered to come help Gage out. Everyone in his class is ahead of him, so any help is so much appreciated! :) I don't want him to get discouraged and quit!!
We have a baseball meeting at 6 today. I THOUGHT I was going to get to come home and watch last nights episode of True Blood, but I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Oh well. I swear, the things I sacrifice for my children!! haha. juuuust kiddin'.
I should've watched it last night, but I was so tired, I went to bed at like 8:30....but then just tossed and turned until about midnight. I should've just gotten up and watched it. Ohhh well.
All the more to look forward to tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...