Has anyone ever eaten at a Fuzzy's Taco? One just opened here today. I'm not sure if I can try it. Just the name sounds....gross....even a little dirty.
I love me some Mexican food. I guess I'll have to try it out.
A few of my friends on Facebook said they went today and it was delicious.
you are a dork :) haha The name makes me think of Peach Fuzzy Naval wine coolers and those were delicious :) I would love to try this place out! Let me know when you go, maybe I can take an early lunch!
Can we make a date and me, you, and Marz try it out? Mehle and I tried to go for lunch one day and they WERE slam packed!! So maybe we could do dinner there?? I have a copy of the menu and it sounds pretty good...and inexpensive too!! Ya'll let me know!!
3 comments:
you are a dork :) haha The name makes me think of Peach Fuzzy Naval wine coolers and those were delicious :) I would love to try this place out! Let me know when you go, maybe I can take an early lunch!
fuzzy and food just makes me wanna brush my teeth...
Can we make a date and me, you, and Marz try it out? Mehle and I tried to go for lunch one day and they WERE slam packed!! So maybe we could do dinner there?? I have a copy of the menu and it sounds pretty good...and inexpensive too!! Ya'll let me know!!
Post a Comment