Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Candy Cane"

Well, I guess back to work tomorrow :( It sure was nice having an extra day off during the week. But only 3 more days and it will be the weekend....again. :)

Another child free weekend! Zac will be at his dad's the next two weekends, before school starts...and Gage is hanging out with his friend Cory, until he has to go back to BOSTON! I thought he moved to Washington.....hmmm, they both end in "ton". haha. Whatev.

So I'm just hanging out, watching "Joy Ride"!



I forgot how much I like this movie. It's been a long time since I've seen it.



I love Steve Zahn and Paul Walker. Steve Zahn cracks me up in this movie. Well, really in pretty much every movie he's in. He was also in "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" that Zac and I watched the other day. Cute movie. :)


But really, I REALLY love to look at Paul Walker. Major crush on this boy.
He's just too pretty for words. :) And he's the ONLY reason I'll watch the "Fast and the Furious" movies. :)


hello!

1 comment:

Marz said...

Paul Walker!!! :) It's so funny because I have not thought about him in ages and yesterday while I was flipping through the latest Cosmo that has my girl Brit Brit on the cover there was this gorgeous photo of him and I thought "wow, I really miss that guy!" and then you post a blog about him!!! ahahaha we really are in sync life partner! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...