Your favorite book.
Ugh, another hard one!! There are so many books I love!!
Of course, anyone that knows me, knows that Stephen King is my all time FAVORITE writer, EVER!!!

When I start reading a Stephen King book, I cannot put it down. I will stay up reading all night long, if I have to. But once I get to the last two or so chapters.....I start dragging it out as long as possible. They're so good, I don't want them to end!
Some of his books have made me stay up at night.
Some of his books have given me nightmares.
Some of his books make me leave the bathroom light on at bedtime.
Sometimes when one of his books are super scary, I have to put it in another room. I don't want it in the same room as me while I'm sleeping. :)
Seriously.
Now, THAT'S a good book! :)
Bag of Bones is the first book I ever read of his and I was hooked. I had nightmares from that book for a month straight. Like the kind of nightmare where you're trying to wake up and open your eyes in your sleep, but you can't. Scary.
After reading Bag of Bones, I read every other book of his that was out. I went to the library and checked out book after book. And eventually just bought them all. :)
Ok, ok, so enough about my love of Stephen King. :)
My favorite book, is by him....of course.
THE STAND

This book is so wonderful. I did not want this book to end. I became so involved in all of the characters and the story line....the ultimate fight between good and evil.....
Wonderful. Just wonderful.
I love you, Stephen King.
1 comment:
eeeeeek! that picture of him is so scary! i can't imagine reading what he writes. i watched misery and i swear my legs were tingling....
you are hard core. if i had a gang, i'd want you in it.
Post a Comment