After such a good nights sleep, and waking up before my alarm even went off...I just knew it was going to be a good day.
Shows how much I know!
- Sneezing, coughing, blowing my nose, sinus pressure.
- Miserable.
- Sore nose. :( Just call me Rudolph.
- Head cold?
- Headache.
- Phones ringing off the hook.
- 2 people short in the office.
- 1 gone for two hours for school.
- 1 in a meeting for an hour.
- Yep...that leaves just me.
- Fax machine going NON-stop.
- Idiots who don't understand a phone number no matter how many times I tell them just because the first three digits are also the first the digits of the last four digits. Understand?Seriously. Not that difficult.
Nap, please? Nope....gotta pick up Gage from ball practice at 5:00, then it's our nightly ritual for a school night. Dinner, showers, homework, bedtime? Yes, please.
1 comment:
hope you fell better soon. tgif!
Post a Comment