Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lazy, no work day, Tuesday. :)

So out of no where, it just started pouring down rain! I'm almost tempted to take a nap!




But I have done nothing, but watch movies and work on my sister's scrapbook all day!
I went to Hastings and bought a couple magazines and rented a movie. It has Sookie and Bill from True Blood in it. I don't think it's going to be very good, but I love Sookie and Bill. :)

So, here are a couple pictures from the scrapbook I'm making my sister for her birthday.
The pictures are not very good, I took it with my cell phone.
Just some pictures of my sis from little til now. :)



And then of course, I HAD to dedicate one page to True Blood! :) We love our True Blood!




I've gotten about 15 pages done so far. With about 5 more to go. UGH! I don't know if I can fill it all the way up!!! :)

2 comments:

Marz said...

That is SOOO sweet! :) You'll have to show it to me before you give it to Leah :) I want to look through it! You have the best sister in the world - I just love Leah :)
One of my favourite gifts ever was the photo album you gave me for my birthday one year :) It means SO much to me!
Lucky you for having the day off! It didn't rain like that downtown - just drizzled for like two seconds!

Micaela said...

that is the SWEETEST gift! i love her faces :)

naps while it's raining are my favorite. well any nap period! ha

ps. awww the shoe story you were talking about-- TOTALLY remember it! i'll never forget how special i felt and what a big moment that was for me when i was the emergency contact... oh another lifetime.

how CUTE are your boys?! they make my day all the time when you post about them. ha they're too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...