Monday, August 9, 2010

School Daze

Another slow week at work, so I get tomorrow off. Woot, woot. :)
I took the boys shopping for some school clothes today and we're going to finish up tomorrow.
Apparently Gage says all he needs are basketball shorts. So, we went to Academy and bought basketball shorts. Here's our conversation:

"Want to go get some school clothes?"
"Yeah, all I need are basketball shorts."
"What about when it gets cold? You'll need some jeans."
"Nah, I wear basketball shorts."
"What if we have another snow storm like last year? You'll freeze."
"I'll wear basketball shorts and a hoodie."

mk. Whatever.

Then I'm talking to Leah later...this is our conversation:

"A girl came in today to get her teeth cleaned, she knows Gage."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah, she said ALLLL of her friends have a crush on him."
"Mhm."
"She said everyone makes fun of him...not like he's a dork, but teases him because all he ever wears are basketball shorts. Even in the winter. It's like his trademark."

haha, ok. I get it now. It's his "trademark" and all the girls have a crush on him. haha.

Well, what can I say...he is a cutie!

Zac in the car, being a vampire. Cause I LOVE vampires! haha.



When we were at Academy, I put some bikini briefs in the basket and told Gage I got him some underwear....he picked them up and was like...."NO, Mom!!!"
hahaha. I thought it was funny. :)


I love my kiddos! :)

2 comments:

Marz said...

aww Gage is famous already and he hasn't even started high school yet!! We are going to have our hands full with all the girls having crushes on Gage! :) His trademark - he's too cool!

ADORABLE pictures of your boys! Such cuties :)

You are such a dork with the briefs :) Cracks me up!

Faiza said...

LOL! the bikini briefs prank is too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...