Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday...again? Already? Seriously?

Oh my gosh, I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already. BLAH!!
I had a good little weekend though. I just got home from Leah's, we watched "True Blood" together! I just love that show! :)

I took Zac to the park today. It was another hot day, with the temp at 105 degrees...AGAIN!
When we were at the park, Zac said,"It's so hot out here, my armpits are getting moister." haha. Made me think of Ashley at work because she HATES the word moist. haha. So, I had to text her.

This is what Zac did the minute we got in the car and I turned the air conditioner on. hahaha.
That boys cracks me up.


Then I was reading the paper today and Zac said, "I thought reading the paper was only what hobos and the olderly did". (Elderly) Funny guy. :)



After the park, we went to Leah's to go swimming. Lucia had painted Jack's fingernails and toenails.


But he wanted it off, so Lucia took it off for him. :)


I love these kids. :)


So, now I'm off to bed. Another week of work.....blah.
It's gonna be a long, slow week!! Maybe I'll get to have a day off. I'm just sayin', it'd be nice.....
Hope everyone has an awesome week!!

1 comment:

Micaela said...

"olderly" -- that is SO STINKIN CUTE!!! moist... yuck, ya i don't like that word either :)

man you girls make pretty babies!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...