Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Gavin!

Today was my nephew, Gavin's 3rd birthday. We had a swim party for him at my sister, Leah's house today.
It was just me, Marianne, Gage, Zac, Leah, Dustin, Jack, Lucia, my mom and step dad, and of course, Lacey and Gavin. But it was a good time :)

Here's Marianne, Leah, and me, sitting around the table laughing. I know I look like crap, but we had just gotten out of the pool. Gimme a break! Gah. haha.



Here's the sweet birthday boy and his mama, my sis, Lacey. With his firetruck cake. Too cute. :)



Jack, Lucia, and Gavin chowing down on some cake.


Jack, Lucia, Gavin, Rachel, and Gage.

Half of Zac, Gavin, Jack, and half of Lucia...watching Gavin open his birthday presents.

Gavin is the sweetest little guy. He kept telling his mama,"Thank you for my birthday party, Mommy." Awww. He had a good time.

3 comments:

Micaela said...

oh my goodness, HOW CUTE is that cake!?!

aw, i haven't gone swimming in a LONG time! wish i was with you girls.

happy birthday Gavin!!! (love that name)

Marz said...

I had such a great time at Gavin's birthday party! I just love your family and am so glad to feel like a part of it :) Gavin is just too precious! It melted my heart every time he said thank you to his mom :) That was one of the BEST hamburgers I have had! I just couldn't help but pig out today haha as you can see in the pic :)Thanks for always letting me spend time with your sweet and fun family!

Faiza said...

happy birthday gavin...umm...from a canadian stranger!

love all the smiles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...