Saturday, August 7, 2010

reptile.

I'm cleaning house today! No REALLY, I am!! I was just picking up all the freaking dishes in Gage's room...which HE was supposed to do BEFORE he went to his friend Cory's house.....mhm, typical teenager!!
So, I went to put the dishes in the kitchen and something moved in my sink!! And what do I see....this little lizard...or whatever the hell it is.....just chillin' in my sink, like he owns the place.

You're kinda cute, little buddy. But no. You belong OUTside. So, I picked him up with a paper towel and threw him outside.

I'm glad Zac isn't here, he'd be wanting to keep him as a pet.

Ew.

Ok, I'm going to go clean some more now. :)

Peace out.

3 comments:

madge said...

thanks for 'next' blogging me! love your photo of eric northman, #1 vampire...!!

Marz said...

HAHAHA :) Maybe the lizard has a cute little British accent like the Geico Gecko? :) When my brother was here he was sleeping and Milen and I were watching "Penelope" in the same room. The light was off and I could see something crawling on the wall by the bed, but since it was dark I couldn't tell what it was. I made my brother wake up and look everwhere but couldn't find it. I knew it wasn't a spider because it wasn't crawling like one Thank God! But I thought it could have been a nasty roach, mouse etc. the way it was scurring but it turned out to be a gecko too!! "Like they own the place" cracks me up :)

Faiza said...

how cool that you geckos run wild in your homes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...