Friday, August 6, 2010

fill in the blank Friiiiiiiday!

Fun Filling in the Blanks Friday, from Lauren.



1. Today for breakfast I ate nothing yet. I should be getting ready for work, but I really, really, really don't want to.


2. My go to/never fail recipe would be....Dominos Pizza. I'm not much of a cook :)

3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is ummm, french fries with mustard? HotFries and Dr Pepper for breakfast?

4. My worst cooking disaster ever was when I was 17 and pregnant with my oldest son. I craved fried potatoes allll the time. One night, at midnight, I wanted some fried potatoes, so I went to make some.....and caught the kitchen on fire. Ok, not really the whole kitchen, but I did catch the curtains on fire. We had to paint the kitchen, it was black because of all the smoke. :) Like I said, I'm not much of a cook!

5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be chocolate chip cookie dough.

6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is cottage cheese. Maybe it's good, I don't know....I just can't look at it without wanting to vomit.

7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? lunch. It's the only meal I actually eat I snack on chips for breakfast, eat lunch, then snack or have a bowl of cereal for dinner .

6 comments:

Micaela said...

french fries with mustard is the best!!! better with tarter sauce!!! :)

#4 i can just picture you! Lol

and cottage cheese is REALLY good actually!

hana.k said...

I really enjoy cottage cheese with fruit. You should try sometime if you can get over the texture? hehe
Love your go to recipe ;)

Faiza said...

i feel the same way about cottage cheese! and my go to never fail recipe is quite similar to yours. cooking is not my thing!

Romanian Princess said...

This is Nicole from the Bingham Tribe, your blog is so cute I'm going to follow it! Please do me a favor and follow me back! Thanks!

http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com

Mrs. Buck said...

a big bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sounds so good right about now - or maybe just a big bowl of the cookie dough! I like pretzels with mustard so I'm sure I'd like french fries with mustard too - I'll have to try that!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i totally eat french fries with mustard! everyone looks at me so strangely when i do this. glad i'm not alone!

xo
Lauren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...