
Happy Wednesday!
Play along and link up here!
{one} how would you describe your style?
Comfortable. That's it. I take comfort before anything else. Sometimes I stay in my scrubs until I get ready to get in the shower. And I get off at 2:30 in the afternoon everyday. :)
{two} what would your perfect day look like?
chillin' with my boys.

{three} what would be the best workplace perk?
Not having to be there.
{four} if you could have the starring role in one movie, which would it be?
Bella. Minus the Jacob parts. :)
{five} what tv show do you wish would go off the air for good?
Any and all, EXCEPT True Blood. It's the only one I watch. :)
{six} chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate.
{seven} if you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Robert Pattinson. (Edward/Twilight)
Alexander Skarsgard. (Eric/True Blood)
{eight} if you could have been the author of any book, which would it have been?
The Twilight books, of course. But my imagination does not extend that far when making men so wonderful. Not even in my dreams.
{nine} what's your favorite type of flower?
Honeysuckle. Does that count? Is that really a flower? I don't know, but I love honeysuckle!
{ten} what do you think is your most attractive feature?
What I get complimented on most; my eyes and lips.
2 comments:
lol'd at your response to #3!
I have to agree with Eric - oh my - he is so yummy.
Post a Comment