Thursday, August 19, 2010

Air....I...need....air.

So, in a couple hours, we're going to "Meet the Teacher" for Zac. :) I'm going to have to warn her that she's going to have her hands full with this boy. :) Zac the maniac!


Going to meet the teacher with Zac, going into 2nd grade is a piece of cake.

Tomorrow is another story. Oh my gosh. My heart is beating so fast just thinking about it.
Orientation at Rider tomorrow! My baby is going to be a Freshman!! Whaaaat?

(someone needs a haircut before Monday!!!)

I'm really having a hard time with this. I try to put it in the back of my mind, but then the girls at work start asking about the kids and school...then they're like,"Oh, Gage is going to high school??" And I get short of breath, tight in the chest, panic. Pure panic.

Someone says, "Those girls are fast. They're little whores." Another one says, "Oh, there are a couple girls by where I live waiting for the bus. They're always out there smoking."
OMG, people! Are you trying to make me have a heart attack?? I can't handle this.

Honestly, I can't. I'm going to have to take a Xanax before taking him tomorrow. I'll probably cry. I most definitely will on the first day of school.
It's like more painful to me than kindergarten was, I think.

Oh, I can't breathe.

I can't talk about it anymore!

3 comments:

Marz said...

Your boys are so handsome!
At least you can rest a little easy knowing what a smart kid Gage is! He's got a good head on his shoulders (thanks to the way you brought him up!) and with his GAB's (lol) advice he'll always make the smart choices. I know you WILL cry tomorrow. I'll be there for you I promise!!!

Ashley said...

Don't cut the hair!!! I am serious, don't cut his hair. I love love love his hair!!! Your boys are so cute!!!!

Faiza said...

wow! do they know how amazing their mom is?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...