Whatever Tickles Your Fancy.
Usually I have millions of things to say, or write about. But now that I have the option on the 30 Day Challenge, to write whatever I want to write about....nothing comes to mind.
So, here are a few fun facts.....fun? Not really....
- Lately I've been addicted to Jalapeno Hot Salsa Sunflower Seeds. They're really good and I've noticed that I haven't been smoking as much since I keep popping sunflower seeds in my mouth.
- Just after writing that, I was like...wow, I haven't had a cigarette today...so now I'm lighting one...thanks a lot.
- For each day that passes, and we don't hear from Gage's dad, I get more and more angry. Why can he not grow up, get help for his addiction, and be a dad to my son?
- Speaking of Gage's dad...who owes me about $20, 000 in child support....I need a part time job. High School is draining me. I still need to buy cleats, baseball bat, and a guitar for Gage. Oh, and a year book that is $45 right now...but will be $100+ if we wait too much longer. :(
- Back to work tomorrow already? :( Dang this weekend went by fast.
- True Blood tonight. I'm super excited, but also super sad. One more episode after tonights. :(
- Gage just text messaged me from outside, asking me to buy a new waterhose because our dog chewed ours up. Yep...I need a part time job. Seriously.
- Have I told you how pissed off I'm going to be if our dog is pregnant? Gage gets mad at me because everyday when he comes in from feeding the dog, I ask him,"Does she look pregnant??" He's like,"I don't know, mother." haha.
- Lately Zac has been stealing my phone and calling people. He'll call his dad like 10 times in a row. He'll call the 800 numbers on tv, trying to order stuff he sees on Cartoon Network that he wants to buy. If you get a call from my son....I'm sorry. I'm trying to keep better track of my phone. :)
- I'm watching "Disturbia". It's such a good movie.
- Ok, I'm boring myself, so I'm probably boring you...I'm going to go finish up my laundry now.
- I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! :)
3 comments:
boring? i find you fascinating! especially because you are so hilarious and responsible and a great mom in the face of all the BS around you.
Awww, thank you! That was a sweet little comment! :)
Boring was the last thing on my mind!! I wanted more fun facts because they were all so random but at the same time very interesting :)
Post a Comment