Fill in the blank Friday. Head over to Lauren's blog to play along. :)
1. My favorite current TV show is True Blood, baby. I am absolutely in love with it. I'm so sad there are only like 2 or 3 episodes left. :(
2. The TV character I can relate to most is Me and Marianne always said she was the Charlotte of Sex and the City and I was the Miranda. haha.
3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... I will steal Lauren's answer and say Seinfeld, because there is a whole lot of nothing going on. But still a lot of laughs .
4. My all time favorite TV show is Snapped. haha. I can't get enough of that show.
5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is Disaster Date. It's hilarious.
6. My favorite TV couple is Raymond and Debra, from Everybody Loves Raymond. haha. I always liked them .
7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is True Blood. The one when Eric has a fantasy about Sookie. LOVED IT! haha. Now if it would just happen for real already!!

1 comment:
I'm watching "Sex and the City" on youtube right now :) I am getting teary eyed watching some of the Big and Carrie moments where she just wants desperately for him to say she's the one.
Charlotte + Miranda = BFF haha :)
SNAPPED!!! I can't get enough of it either and I use to make fun of you for watching those true crime shows!
Post a Comment