Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back to school bash for Lu and her friends.

Lucia had an "end of summer" pool/sleepover last night. I went to help Leah out with all the 14 girls Lucia had over! OMG, it was craziness. But about five of the moms stayed, too. Marianne came to hang out, too. We had SO much fun. The adults sat outside drinking wine, beer, smoking, talking. The kids went swimming, were running in and out of the house. We ordered like 5 pizzas. 4 bottles of wine, started with a case of beer and had to go out and buy more around 11. I believe all the alcohol was gone. haha. I went home about 1 a.m. And woke up with the WORST headache EVER. I haven't drank that much since Chicago. But it was really a lot of fun. Nothing but a bunch of girls, hanging out.

This is Leah's friend Adrian and her daughter Arial. Leah and Adrian have been friends since jr high or highschool. Adrian is so awesome.


This is a co worker of Leah's. Her name is Kelly. Leah said that Kelly reminds her a lot of me. Being that we're both very quite and hard to get to know. We don't let just anyone in. But once you're in, or we feel you're "worthy" of being in (haha), you're in for good. And we're very loyal. That sounds about right. haha. We do differ in the fact that she's a little wild, a bit of a party-er. But she was cool.

And of course, me and my bff. My face was red because I was soooo hot. Marianne's was red because she had a lot of wine. haha.


Leah didn't take a lot of pictures, because we were just having too much fun talking and hanging out.
We had a good time. Next time, we need to have an adults ONLY girls night. :)

1 comment:

Marz said...

I loved Friday night!! I had such a good time! I enjoyed the conversation with everyone and the music and laughs. It was exactly what I needed!! I just can't believe how druuuunk I got on that wine! :) It was so yummy! :) So worth the headache it gave me too!! haha Because if I'm honest, then getting tipsy was exactly what I needed too! haha I can't wait to do it again sans the 14 little girls! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...