Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pretty postcard....and another annoyance!!

I received a cool postcard today! I love when I get postcards and they tell me the story behind the picture on the card.
This story goes:
"This monument is devoted to a person from the village Khatyn, burned during WWII. He took out a dead child from the burning house, and at once he was shot down."
Sad, but interesting.




On another note....I am SOOOOO pissed off right now. I went outside to feed and water Beauty and there was some MUTT humping MY beautiful black pit bull!!!
If she gets pregnant with some ugly mutt's puppies I'm going to REALLY be pissed off!!
Ridiculous.
I caught them and I yelled at that stupid dog and he ran and jumped the fence!!!
Great, he can just come and go as he pleases! Stupid ass dog.
>=0

2 comments:

Marz said...

OMG you remind me of Charlotte when her dog Elizabeth Taylor gets "ganged" at the park in Sex and the City!!! hahahaha at least it was just one mutt and not a whole gang lol sorry I know you're upset and I'm comparing your real life to a TV show! Come and go as he pleases - he really is a man dog!

On another note I love that postcard! Sad, but a nice tribute to a hero. I'm so sad that mine are all taking forever to get to there destinations.

Micaela said...

I LOVE the postcard-- what a sweet monument for such a heroic action.

and SO SORRY about that horny ass dog! poor beauty. gang banged lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...