Monday, August 16, 2010

Maybe I'll love you one day, maybe we'll someday grow...

til then just sit your drunk a** on that f***in' runway, ho.

I love me some Eminem.
Just thought I would put that out there.....cause I'm home listening to him right now. :)


I love his music....and he's pretty freakin' hot, too.



2 comments:

Jessica Coody said...

I love him, too. Some people are surprised by this, because I'm generally a "I am woman, hear me roar" type and let's face it: his lyrics CAN be pretty degrading. But there is just something about him that has always clicked with me. (It may have something to do with his hotness!) :)

Marz said...

You have def educated me on Eminem! When I was in Florida it seemed like every song on the radio was one of his. I find myself liking him more and more :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...