I could not be ANY more jealous than I am right now. John Mayer is my absolute favorite... for real. I feel for him the way you do about R Patz... or even True Blood. LUCKY, LUCKY GIRL!! :)
SHUT UP!!! how are and your bff good at winning concert tickets? once upon a time i won tickets to see ROBBIE WILLIAMS in dallas but wasn't old enough to claim them... shitty i tell you! :)
and yes, that's J's baby's daddy :) (i love how she compared it to your men to let you know how deep her love is HA!)
that is AWESOME!!!
when he sings "assassin" and "gravity"-- think of me!
4 comments:
I could not be ANY more jealous than I am right now. John Mayer is my absolute favorite... for real. I feel for him the way you do about R Patz... or even True Blood. LUCKY, LUCKY GIRL!! :)
LOL! i've actually met him and talked to him. he's kinda goofy!
SHUT UP!!! how are and your bff good at winning concert tickets? once upon a time i won tickets to see ROBBIE WILLIAMS in dallas but wasn't old enough to claim them... shitty i tell you! :)
and yes, that's J's baby's daddy :) (i love how she compared it to your men to let you know how deep her love is HA!)
that is AWESOME!!!
when he sings "assassin" and "gravity"-- think of me!
Lucky You! Congratulations! I always love John Mayer!
Post a Comment