A photo that makes me angry/sad.
A photo that makes me sad. This was my Mee Maw and Paw Paw's house.....

My dad grew up in this house.
Me, my sister, and my cousin's grew up in this house. Oh the memories I have!!
My Mee Maw had breast cancer and towards the end, she didn't want to be in a hospital, she stayed in the house, in a hospital bed, and eventually died in this house.
After she died, my uncle, her son, Michael moved into the house. He lived there for a while. When I was about 14, me, my mom, and my sisters moved into the house. My mom got married to my step dad when I was about 16.
Leah and Dustin moved into the house shortly after.
Then my mom's sister moved there.
This house had been in our family for a looooong time.
My aunt, unfortunately, sold the house to someone who was not in our family. Less than six months later, it burned to the ground.
It should've stayed in the family. I was so upset when she sold it. And even more upset when I found out that it had been destroyed in a fire. :(
Hooo-hummm.
I'm feeling a little depressed now. Thanks a lot, 30 Day Challenge! ;)
2 comments:
If these walls could talk, huh? I hope you always hold those memories close...because no one can ever take those away from you! I'm sorry for the loss, Steph :(
wow what an incredible place and home to so many! those memories are so special and dear, kinda like the ones you are creating for your boys.
Post a Comment