I left work today and rented "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" for Zac. He's been wanting to see it for a long time. I would've taken him to the movies to see it....because I LOVE movies and so does Gage....but noooooooo, not Zac!! He absolutely HATES going to the movies. I think it's the whole sitting still, quietly. That's so not Zac. haha. So, anyways....I had to rent it for him. Gage saw it at the movies with my sister and niece. They all three loved it.
So, I'm going to have a movie/pizza night with my boys tonight. :) Perfect date!!
I love being at work, working hard....then opening my work email to find some yummy pictures waiting for me!!
I had that today...so I thought I'd share the deliciousness that is....Robert Pattinson. Ohhhhhh.
Oh, Robert....you seemed to have gotten a little wet....would you like me to lick you dry? I don't mind....
Hello! I will totally rip off the other sleeve of that shirt...with my teeth, if you'd like...
And whatever else needs to be ripped off. :)
He's just so dang hot! I love you, Robert Pattinson. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment